Ok, so it’s actually two questions, but they go hand in hand. From Paul Hein at Strike the Root:
1. If governmental action is NOT in accord with the Constitution, is the government legitimate?
2. If a government is not legitimate, can it command your obedience?
My answers? “No” and “only by force.”
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Thoughts on Boehner - September 25, 2015
- Less Democrat. Less Republican. More Constitution. - September 20, 2015
- Don’t Wait for Government “Permission” to Exercise Your Rights - September 20, 2015