Ok, so it’s actually two questions, but they go hand in hand. From Paul Hein at Strike the Root:
1. If governmental action is NOT in accord with the Constitution, is the government legitimate?
2. If a government is not legitimate, can it command your obedience?
My answers? “No” and “only by force.”
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Mississippi Bill Would Ban “Material Support or Resources” to NSA - January 28, 2015
- Why “Legal Experts” Shouldn’t Be Trusted on Constitutionality - January 28, 2015
- Bill to Block Federal Gun Control Gets Hearing in Montana - January 27, 2015