Ok, so it’s actually two questions, but they go hand in hand. From Paul Hein at Strike the Root:
1. If governmental action is NOT in accord with the Constitution, is the government legitimate?
2. If a government is not legitimate, can it command your obedience?
My answers? “No” and “only by force.”
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Federal, not National: These United States - August 26, 2016
- Just Say No: Don’t Federalize Local Police! - August 23, 2016
- Leaked NSA documents aren’t the only secret papers we should know about - August 22, 2016