Ok, so it’s actually two questions, but they go hand in hand. From Paul Hein at Strike the Root:
1. If governmental action is NOT in accord with the Constitution, is the government legitimate?
2. If a government is not legitimate, can it command your obedience?
My answers? “No” and “only by force.”
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- George Washington’s Birthday - February 22, 2018
- Thomas Jefferson: Principle over Policy on the National Bank - February 16, 2018
- West Virginia Bill Would Reject Unconstitutional National Guard Deployments - February 6, 2018