Ok, so it’s actually two questions, but they go hand in hand. From Paul Hein at Strike the Root:
1. If governmental action is NOT in accord with the Constitution, is the government legitimate?
2. If a government is not legitimate, can it command your obedience?
My answers? “No” and “only by force.”
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Pres. Obama Couldn’t be More Wrong About the Constitution - September 18, 2014
- James Madison on the dangers of expanded power due to war - September 15, 2014
- TAC Conference Call: Strategy, NSA, 2nd Amendment - September 11, 2014