Ok, so it’s actually two questions, but they go hand in hand. From Paul Hein at Strike the Root:
1. If governmental action is NOT in accord with the Constitution, is the government legitimate?
2. If a government is not legitimate, can it command your obedience?
My answers? “No” and “only by force.”
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Final 15: Tom Woods was “Legendary” in Los Angeles - June 25, 2016
- Some Great Pictures from Over the Years - June 25, 2016
- A Few Things I Never Thought I’d Learn How to Do Well - June 22, 2016