Ok, so it’s actually two questions, but they go hand in hand. From Paul Hein at Strike the Root:
1. If governmental action is NOT in accord with the Constitution, is the government legitimate?
2. If a government is not legitimate, can it command your obedience?
My answers? “No” and “only by force.”
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Stop Asset Forfeiture: States Need to Close a Massive Federal Loophole - December 5, 2016
- Walter Williams says, “They should nullify federal laws that violate the Constitution.” - December 3, 2016
- Nullify Chapter 10: Jury Nullification, The Last Line of Defense - December 1, 2016