Ok, so it’s actually two questions, but they go hand in hand. From Paul Hein at Strike the Root:
1. If governmental action is NOT in accord with the Constitution, is the government legitimate?
2. If a government is not legitimate, can it command your obedience?
My answers? “No” and “only by force.”
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Federal acts are not always “supreme” - June 17, 2018
- Thomas Jefferson vs Jeff Sessions on Federal Enforcement - June 15, 2018
- Sticking to our Principles Whether They’re Popular or Not - June 11, 2018