Ok, so it’s actually two questions, but they go hand in hand. From Paul Hein at Strike the Root:
1. If governmental action is NOT in accord with the Constitution, is the government legitimate?
2. If a government is not legitimate, can it command your obedience?
My answers? “No” and “only by force.”
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Our Strategy for Liberty: The Constitution. - February 8, 2016
- Integrity and the Constitution: President Madison’s 1817 Veto - February 6, 2016
- South Dakota House Votes 57-11 to Legalize Commercial Hemp Farming and Production - February 4, 2016