Ok, so it’s actually two questions, but they go hand in hand. From Paul Hein at Strike the Root:
1. If governmental action is NOT in accord with the Constitution, is the government legitimate?
2. If a government is not legitimate, can it command your obedience?
My answers? “No” and “only by force.”
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Nullify Season 2 DVDs in Hand and Ready to Ship - March 24, 2017
- President Trump Takes the Wrong Side on Obamacare - March 24, 2017
- Nullify Chapter 22: Close the Federal Asset Forfeiture Loophole - March 23, 2017