Ok, so it’s actually two questions, but they go hand in hand. From Paul Hein at Strike the Root:
1. If governmental action is NOT in accord with the Constitution, is the government legitimate?
2. If a government is not legitimate, can it command your obedience?
My answers? “No” and “only by force.”
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Nullify Chapter 1: Small Things Grow Great by Concord - October 27, 2016
- Help us Stand for the Constitution and Liberty! - October 26, 2016
- Standing for the Constitution Against Everything They Throw at us - October 24, 2016