Ok, so it’s actually two questions, but they go hand in hand. From Paul Hein at Strike the Root:
1. If governmental action is NOT in accord with the Constitution, is the government legitimate?
2. If a government is not legitimate, can it command your obedience?
My answers? “No” and “only by force.”
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Signed as Law: California Reins in Asset Forfeiture, Takes on Federal Equitable Sharing Program - September 29, 2016
- Tenther Tuesday Episode 4: What they Didn’t Talk About in the Debates. And Protecting the Constitution Locally - September 27, 2016
- The Constitution and the Power to “Declare War” - September 24, 2016