Ok, so it’s actually two questions, but they go hand in hand. From Paul Hein at Strike the Root:
1. If governmental action is NOT in accord with the Constitution, is the government legitimate?
2. If a government is not legitimate, can it command your obedience?
My answers? “No” and “only by force.”
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Arizona Action Alert: Monday Votes on Three Important Bills - February 28, 2015
- To the Governor’s Desk: Virginia Legislation to Help Block National License Plate Tracking Program - February 27, 2015
- Fighting Negativity from So-Called Supporters: “You are Worthless, Pitiful!” - February 27, 2015