Ok, so it’s actually two questions, but they go hand in hand. From Paul Hein at Strike the Root:
1. If governmental action is NOT in accord with the Constitution, is the government legitimate?
2. If a government is not legitimate, can it command your obedience?
My answers? “No” and “only by force.”
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Anti-Commandeering: James Madison’s Advice Put into Practice - August 19, 2017
- There’s not Enough Gold? Nonsense! - August 17, 2017
- Members Equal Power - August 16, 2017