Ok, so it’s actually two questions, but they go hand in hand. From Paul Hein at Strike the Root:
1. If governmental action is NOT in accord with the Constitution, is the government legitimate?
2. If a government is not legitimate, can it command your obedience?
My answers? “No” and “only by force.”
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- REVEALED: Local Police/ATF Agreement to Enforce Gun Control - April 29, 2016
- States Take on Federal Asset Forfeiture Program - April 23, 2016
- Signed by the Governor: New Tennessee Law Sets Stage to Reject Gun Control by International Law or Treaty - April 20, 2016