Ok, so it’s actually two questions, but they go hand in hand. From Paul Hein at Strike the Root:
1. If governmental action is NOT in accord with the Constitution, is the government legitimate?
2. If a government is not legitimate, can it command your obedience?
My answers? “No” and “only by force.”
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- To the States: Resist Much, Obey Little - July 29, 2015
- The Best Way to Support Veterans? Start with “No More Unconstitutional Wars” - July 21, 2015
- Secure the Border: What About Protecting the State Border from the Feds? - July 17, 2015