Ok, so it’s actually two questions, but they go hand in hand. From Paul Hein at Strike the Root:
1. If governmental action is NOT in accord with the Constitution, is the government legitimate?
2. If a government is not legitimate, can it command your obedience?
My answers? “No” and “only by force.”
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Nullify Season 2: All Episodes - April 30, 2017
- For Immigration Enforcement Supporters, Texas Provides a Path - April 28, 2017
- Dangerous: Abandoning the Constitution in Michigan? - April 26, 2017