Ok, so it’s actually two questions, but they go hand in hand. From Paul Hein at Strike the Root:
1. If governmental action is NOT in accord with the Constitution, is the government legitimate?
2. If a government is not legitimate, can it command your obedience?
My answers? “No” and “only by force.”
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- George Washington on Political vs Commercial Relations with Foreign Nations - August 28, 2014
- Andrew Napolitano: Federal gun laws “nearly impossible” to enforce without state assistance - August 28, 2014
- How to Block the NSA, for Real - August 26, 2014