Ok, so it’s actually two questions, but they go hand in hand. From Paul Hein at Strike the Root:
1. If governmental action is NOT in accord with the Constitution, is the government legitimate?
2. If a government is not legitimate, can it command your obedience?
My answers? “No” and “only by force.”
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- “We have it in our power to begin the world over again.” - January 20, 2017
- Nullify Chapter 14: Turn it Off. Shut it Down. - January 19, 2017
- Politicians are Scam-Artists: Rick Perry Edition - January 19, 2017