Ok, so it’s actually two questions, but they go hand in hand. From Paul Hein at Strike the Root:
1. If governmental action is NOT in accord with the Constitution, is the government legitimate?
2. If a government is not legitimate, can it command your obedience?
My answers? “No” and “only by force.”
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Today in History: The End of the “Declaration of War” as Required by the Constitution - December 8, 2017
- Message to Jeff Sessions: The 10th Amendment is Valid Too! - December 7, 2017
- 7 Lies The Statists Want you to Believe - November 25, 2017