Ok, so it’s actually two questions, but they go hand in hand. From Paul Hein at Strike the Root:
1. If governmental action is NOT in accord with the Constitution, is the government legitimate?
2. If a government is not legitimate, can it command your obedience?
My answers? “No” and “only by force.”
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Nullify Chapter 19: End the Fed from the Bottom Up - February 23, 2017
- Judge Andrew Napolitano: The States Can Nullify! - February 22, 2017
- The Peoples’ Nullification of the Stamp Act - February 21, 2017