Public Education and the 10th Amendment
About Gary WoodGary Wood is the Educational Advisor for the Utah Tenth Amendment Center. Co-founder of the Heritage Training Center, focused on helping end constitutional illiteracy. With 35 years of devoted study of our Constitution his desire is to help others rediscover the inspiring heritage of the United States. Radio show host, training officer, lifetime member of the VFW and most importantly Grandpa.
Enjoyed This Post?
We cannot succeed without your help, as we will never accept government grants or handouts. Please help us by investing in the Constitution and freedom today!
Subscribe and Follow
The Tenther Grapevine: The Tenth Amendment Center Blog
June 25th: 7 Year Anniversary
Tenther Radio, Live!
- Tenther Radio Episode #99: Government Gone Wild
- Tenther Radio Episode #98: Nullification Goes Mainstream
- Tenther Radio Episode #97: The Importance of Decentralization
- Tenther Radio Episode #96: The #NoDrones Movement is Growing
- Tenther Radio Episode #95: Real ID Backlash, and How to Enforce Nullification Bills