You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know
- Have you ever read the entire U.S Constitution?
- Do you believe the constitution is still relevant today?
- Why is it OK for the government to take one families hard earned labor to give to someone else?
- How much money is too much? Who should decide how much is too much?
- What level of federal taxation is enough to “level the playing field”?
- What is “leveling the playing field”?
- What advantages have successful people had that makes them a target to be punished with additional taxation?
- Will punishing successful people improve the ability of everyone else to be successful?
- Are you happy with the government’s results to end poverty and improve lives in Detroit, NY, LA, Newark, etc…?