Bow down or be punished. That is the holiday message of the TSA. If a plebian enters the gulag zone at the airport, and then refuses to submit to either the Chertoff radiation-scanner and its naked photo, or the full-body feel-up, and decides to opt out of flying, he will be detained for interrogation, and not allowed to leave. If the human being leaves the gulag zone, in disobedience to the Blue Shirts, he will be fined $11,000, and perhaps arrested too.
Happy Thanksgiving, From the TSA
About Lew Rockwell
Enjoyed This Post?
We cannot succeed without your help, as we will never accept government grants or handouts. Please help us by investing in the Constitution and freedom today!
Subscribe and Follow
The Tenther Grapevine: The Tenth Amendment Center Blog
June 25th: 7 Year Anniversary
Tenther Radio, Live!
- Tenther Radio Episode #99: Government Gone Wild
- Tenther Radio Episode #98: Nullification Goes Mainstream
- Tenther Radio Episode #97: The Importance of Decentralization
- Tenther Radio Episode #96: The #NoDrones Movement is Growing
- Tenther Radio Episode #95: Real ID Backlash, and How to Enforce Nullification Bills