So now a handful of Governors– one from my current state of WA, have ‘banded together’ to petition the Federal government.
That the Federal Government initiate a multi-year process of examining new evidence that medical marijuana COULD be useful medically. The process goes like this:
- DEA does it’s own analysis on medical cannabis
- The FDA does IT’S own analysis, reviewing it’s previous work
- The DHHS does the same thing as the FDA
- The FDA & DHHS then submit THEIR findings to the DEA for even further review
- The DEA, unelected and EXPENSIVE bureaucrats make their decision
And just where does the bidding of We the People fit in the above process? It doesn’t.Details