Vote Romney or we’re all DOOMED! (a comedy)
Posted by Matthew Silber
Every four years, it’s the same thing. Hysteria abounds over Party A and their candidate, verses Party B and their candidate. The devoted disciples of each Party point to the other and accuse all manner of devastation and horror wrought upon the innocent people of the not-so United States. And all the while, no matter who is elected as King over our communities, the Federal Government grows, unemployment persists, and the economy fluctuates. But because this election is different (insert sarcasm), following are ten reasons why YOU should vote Romney and SAVE the WORLD.
- This is your LAST chance to save YOUR country and YOUR LIVES!! (I actually read this in an advertisement for Romney in a local paper)
- Gas, food and general cost of living will triple if Obama is elected for another four years. The majority of Americans will all be living in cardboard boxes, and have to eat at Obama soup kitchens set up in all major U.S. cities.
- Obama is the Anti-Christ. He will require us all to implant tracking devices in our forehead or palm, and anyone who questions this will be lobotomized and branded with the Obama logo on their cheek.
- Obama will allow the Chinese to invade, the Muslims to take control of our communities, and the United Nations to replace the U.S. Government with their own.
- Obamacare will make sure that no-one lives over the age of 65, and that convenience stores will offer abortion services next to their fountain drink dispensers.
- Obama will unleash the “Obama Youth” program. Children will be required to pledge allegiance to Obama in the public school, and every school subject will extoll the virtues of Obama and his marvelous will for the U.S. Empire.
- If Obama is elected, all the secret FEMA camps will begin operation as Obama Concentration camps for those who did not vote Obama.
- Teachers and Pastors will be replaced with Militant Homosexuals if Obama is elected.
- Obama will most likely start wearing black robes and shoot blue lightning from his fingertips if elected as President. Because as we all know, not voting for Romney is helping Obama advance TYRANNY.
- The Mayan Prediction for 2012 will come true if Obama is elected – and the World will most certainly end with fire and brimstone, massive earthquakes, and tidal waves.
Look, we’re no fans of Obama to be sure. But Romney, as we’ve tried to educate through prior posts, is just as bad. The point we’re trying to make here is that neither candidate competing for the title of “Ruler of the Empire” will SAVE our communities. It’s up to us to make a difference in standing for truth and liberty right here in Missouri.