Oklahoma House Bill 1021 – to nullify Obamacare – has passed the state house and is in senate. It has been referred in the Rules Committee and then to the Appropriation Committees on the 21st. National-level establishment forces are working behind the scenes to KILL HB1021 – and your calls are needed right now to help move it forward.
You can make calls to Senators in the evenings and on the weekends as well. If you reach a voicemail, leave a message. Make sure to let them know you want to speak with them about HB1021 – and request that they call you back so you can get their perspective personally.
As stated above, powerful forces – masquerading as “conservative legal experts” are going to be meeting with Oklahoma state senators to convince them that the ONLY thing that we can do is sit by and wait for Obamacare to be repealed, or the federal judges to change their minds. This is a wildly inaccurate distortion of the system of the Founders. See additional reading and information below.
ACTION ITEMS for Obamacare Nullification in Oklahoma
1. Contact the Senate Rules Committee chair. Politely urge her to bring HB1021 forward for a hearing. Encourage her to vote YES on HB1021
AJ Griffin – (405) 521-5628
2. Contact the rest of the members of the Senate Rules Committee. Strongly, but respectfully, let each of them know that you want a YES vote on HB1021. Let them know that you expect nothing less and consider it their constitutional duty.
Senator Rob Johnson – Vice Chair
3. Share this information widely. Please pass this along to your friends and family. Also share it with any and all grassroots groups you’re in contact with around the state. Please encourage them to email this information to their members and supporters.
4. Join the Nullify Obamacare group on facebook. Get involved with like-minded people in your state and report back to others on any feedback you get when in contact with your representative
BACKGROUND ARTICLES AND INFORMATION ON NULLIFICATION AND “OBAMACARE.”
Just as the U.S. Supreme Court can offer their opinion and declare a law unconstitutional, the states can essentially do the same thing through a process commonly called “Nullification.” There is a reason that supreme court cases end up with the justices issuing an “opinion.”
Latest posts by TAC Daily Updates (see all)
- A Republic can “Fleece its Citizens” Just as Well as a Monarchy - October 14, 2014
- Liberty, not Government, is the Key to Containing Ebola - October 14, 2014
- Thomas Jefferson on the Military Draft: “The last of all oppressions” - October 9, 2014