Texas HB80, David Simpson’s Travel Freedom Act, would nullify unconstitutional TSA overreach in Texas. It had a public hearing in the State Affairs Committee on 04/10/2013. This bill will soon be up for a vote. Your help through phone calls and emails will move it on towards the full state house.
HB80 may have 45 co-sponsors but this bill has not moved fast through the legislative process. Please contact committee members to get this bill scheduled for a vote.
1. Contact the Committee Chairman. Thank him for the hearing and politely urge him to schedule a vote – and to vote YES on HB80.
Byron Cook (512) 463-0730
2. Contact all the other Committee members. Strongly, but respectfully, let each know that you want nothing less than a YES vote on HB80.
Helen Giddings (512) 463-0953
Tom Craddick (512) 463-0500
Jessica Farrar (512) 463-0620
John Frullo (512) 463-0676
Charlie Geren (512) 463-0610
Patricia Harless (512) 463-0496
Harvey Hildabren (512) 463-0536
Dan Huberty (512) 463-0520
Jose Menedez (512) 463-0634
Rene Oliveira (512) 463-0640
John Smithee (512) 463-0702
Sylvester Turner (512) 463-0554
3. Share this information widely. Please pass this along to your friends and family. Also share it with any and all grassroots groups you’re in contact with around the state. Please encourage them to email this information to their members and supporters.
Latest posts by TAC Daily Updates (see all)
- Colorado House Votes to Bar State Agents from Assisting Federal Police - April 28, 2017
- Tenth Amendment Center Responds to White House Press Secretary’s Comments About Federal Marijuana Enforcement - February 23, 2017
- Promised ‘New Foreign Policy’ Must Abandon Regime Change for Iran - December 5, 2016