The South Carolina Freedom of Health Care Protection Act of 2013, H.3101, needs your support for full passage.H.3101 will be voted on, before the entire South Carolina House of Representatives, in Columbia
1. If you live in South Carolina, call your state representative, and let him know you want H.3101 passed. Remind him that his obligation lies with the people of South Carolina, and the Constitution, not an out of control central government, and that he has a duty to interpose and protect the people he serves. You can findcontact information HERE. Here a shorter list of the members of the SC House of Representatives that control your family’s fate in being protected from Obamacare in SC.
Kris Crawford, Phillip Lowe, Bobby Harrell, Kenny Bingham, Rick Quinn, Shannon Riley, Tommy Pope, Nathan Ballentine, Bruce Bannister, Liston Barfield, Don Bowen,
Doug Brannon, Derham Cole, Tracy Edge, Ray Felder, Kirkman Finlay, Mike Forrester, Craig Gagnon, Mike Gambrell, Wayne George, Bill Herbkersman, David Hiott, Bill Hixon,
Ralph Kennedy, Chip Limehouse, Jay Lucas, Peter McCoy, James Merrill, Weston Newton, Andy Patrick, Samuel Rivers, Mike Ryhal, Bill Sandifer, Gary Simrill, B.R. Skelton, Murrell Smith, Roland Smith, Mike Sottile, Edward Southard, Kit Spires, Anne Thayer, Brian White
They are the swing votes that will either pass or kill H.3101 our bill to nullify Obamacare. There are a lot of names people….Currently we may not have the votes needed to pass H.3101.
4. On Wednesday, April 24th, expect the full House to vote. It will be some work, but if we all took an hour or two we could call each one and tell them to ignore BIPEC’s negative rating for our bill, and vote in favor of protecting the citizens of this State, by passing H.3101. Tell them that you will hold them accountable the next election cycle if they don’t. I don’t know how to make a more sincere and desperate appeal for help, but I’m asking all of you to call everyone on the list, and forward it to others to do the same. We will win if we make our voices heard….Thanks in advance for your enduring willingness to sacrifice in this fight.
Latest posts by Scott Martin (see all)
- Is it Nullification, or isn’t it? - January 23, 2014
- FreedomWorks Backs Obamacare Nullification - January 22, 2014
- South Carolina Obamacare Nullification Efforts Get Noticed - November 20, 2013