Colorado is considering a bill to legalize Industrial Hemp within its borders. The federal government has no constitutional authority to ban the production of this industrial plant. Senate bill 13-241 would nullify that unconstitutional federal control, and return it where it belongs, to the state of Colorado.
The United States is currently the world’s #1 importer of hemp, which is used in food products, clothing, oil and much more. The top exporters are China and Canada. At this time of economic difficulty, 13-241 would not only expand freedom and support the Constitution, it would also be a great jobs bill.
Senate Bill 13-241 is currently in the Senate Committee on Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Energy. Your help is needed to move this bill forward and nullify federal control.
1. Contact the Chairman on the Senate Committee on Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Energy. Thank the Chairman for sponsoring this bill and let her know you’d like to see a hearing and vote on it soon.
Senator Schwartz 303-866-4871 email@example.com
2. Contact all the other Members of the Committee. Respectfully let them know you want a YES vote on SB13-241. Educate them on the fact that hemp is used in a LOT of products in your local grocery store. So why shouldn’t Colorado farmers earn an income instead of importing from China or Canada?
Angela Giron 303-866-4878 firstname.lastname@example.org
Greg Brophy 303-866-6360 email@example.com
Ted Harvey 303-866-4881 firstname.lastname@example.org
Matt Jones 303-866-5291 email@example.com
3. Connect with us social media. Colorado residents can follow bills, build grassroots support, and stay connected to all the nullification efforts happening by liking the Colorado Tenth Amendment Center on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ColoradoTenthAmendmentCenter?fref=ts
4. Share this information widely. Please pass this along to your friends and family. Also share it with any and all grassroots groups you’re in contact with around the state. Please encourage them to email this information to their members and supporters.
Latest posts by TAC Daily Updates (see all)
- Texas Bullion Depository Closer to Becoming a Reality - May 24, 2016
- Missouri House committee capitulates to feds on REAL ID. Can Still be Stopped. - April 11, 2016
- On REAL ID, DHS Caves Once Again - January 10, 2016