Written By Francisco Rodriguez, Theile Riordan and Andrew Nappi
The Florida Tenth Amendment Center has launched campaigns to preserve the Second Amendment in all 67 Florida counties. This comes weeks after FLTAC launched county campaigns to Stop Common Core and preserve the educational rights of parents and states. These action campaigns are provided to give the tools to liberty activists for encouraging their Board of County Commissioners to support and pass the Florida Tenth Amendment Center’s Local Second Amendment Preservation Ordinance.
Join Your County’s Action Campaign using the links below:
Read the Act Here: http://bit.ly/Local2A
*Lee County & Collier County have passed Second Amendment Preservation Resolutions, and although a step in the right direction, the Second Amendment Preservation Ordinance extends even further to defend your liberty.
More Action Steps You Can Take Today!
- Share these with everyone in your groups, on your mailing list and in your social media circles.
The more demand for action against the federal government’s unlawful firearms regulations is heard, the less our state legislators can ignore it. Use the buttons at the top of the article for easy sharing.
- Share the Florida Second Amendment Preservation Act with your Florida House/Senate elected officials. Meet with your elected officals and bring a copy of the Act, ask (firmly, but nicely) that they sponsor and support the Act.
- Meeting face-to-face is critical in gaining support and sponsorship for the bill. If you don’t know who your state senator or representative is, you can find this information here: http://www.flsenate.gov/Senators/Find and here http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/Sections/Representatives/myrepresentative.aspx
- You can download and print the legislative template here:
- Take Action with our state-wide Florida Second Amendment Preservation Act Campaign. Use the link below to fill out and immediately send a copy of the Act to your elected officials and representatives. Although an e-mail isn’t quite as effective as meeting in person, we encourage you to do both! But be sure to tweak the template, adding your own reasons why they should support the bill.
- Visit our other action campaigns, visit: http://florida.tenthamendmentcenter.com/action/