Ohio Representatives Jim Butler and Ron Young introduced HCR41 on November 19, 2013, “To condemn Section 1021 of the National Defense Authorization Act of Fiscal Year 2012 and to urge the Attorney General of the State of Ohio to bring suit to challenge the constitutionality of Section 1021 of the National Defense Authorization Act of Fiscal Year 2012.”
HCR41 has had its Sponsor Hearing (12/3) as well as its Proponent/Opponent Hearing (12/10). Now it’s time to vote it out of committee.
Passing HCR41 is a great step toward protecting Ohioans from UNCONSTITUTIONAL federal kidnapping. Please act now by:
1) Contacting the members of the Military and Veterans Affairs Committee in support of HCR41.
- Rep. Terry Johnson, Chairman (614) 466-2124
- Rep. Al Landis, Vice Chair (614) 466-8035
- Rep. Connie Pillich (614) 466-8120
- Rep. Marlene Anielski (614) 644-6041
- Rep. Nick Barborak (614) 466-8022
- Rep. Heather Bishoff (614) 644-6002
- Rep. Mike Dovilla (614) 466-4895
- Rep. Teresa Fedor (614) 644-6017
- Rep. Zach Milkovich (614) 644-6037
- Rep. Rick Perales (614) 644-6020
- Rep. Wes Retherford, Cosponsor (614) 644-6721
- Rep. Cliff Rosenberger (614) 466-3506
- Rep. Ron Young, Sponsor (614) 644-6074
2) Contacting YOUR Ohio State Representative and encourage her/him to support HCR41 when it comes to the floor for a vote.
3) Telling your friends, neighbors, coworkers, etc. to do likewise! There is strength in numbers!
4) Joining our Nullify NDAA Ohio group on Facebook.
5) Visit, Like and Share the Ohio Tenth Amendment Center on Facebook to keep track of Tenth Amendment efforts in Ohio.
Latest posts by Scott Landreth (see all)
- Gun Control and the Constitution: There are No Exceptions to “Shall Not Be Infringed” - October 27, 2015
- Kentucky Bill Would Nullify All Federal Gun Control - October 12, 2015
- Two North Carolina Bills Take Big Steps to Nullify in Practice all Federal Gun Control - April 16, 2015