HB961 is an important privacy bill which would severely restrict the use of drones in the state of Pennsylvania.
STATUS: HB961 was referred to the House Judiciary Committee, where it will need to pass by majority vote to move forward.
YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED NOW
1. Call your the Co-Chairs of the Committee. Be strong, but respectful. Urge them to support HB961 and move the bill forward in their committee. If they do not commit to a YES vote, ask them why.
A phone call holds as much as 10x the impact of an email.
Ron Marisco (717) 783-2014
Thomas R. Caltagirone, (717) 787-3525
2. Call all the other members of the Committee. Again, be strong but respectful. Ask them each for a YES vote on HB961. If they say they’re opposed, ask them why. If they’re undecided or will not commit to a YES vote, let them know you will be following up in a few days after they have a chance to consider it.
Again, make sure to contact them with a phone call rather than an email.
Todd Stephens (215) 368-5165
Bryan Cutler (717) 783-6424
Glen R. Grell (717) 783-2063
Timothy Krieger (717) 260-6146
Sheryl M. Delozier (717) 783-5282
Brian L. Ellis (717) 787-7686
Joseph T. Hackett (717) 260-6168
Mark K. Keller (717) 783-1593
Bernie O’Neill (717) 705-7170
Mike Regan (717) 783-8783
Todd Rock (717) 783-5218
Rick Saccone (717) 260-6122
Marcy Toepel (717) 787-9501
Tarah Toohil (717) 260-6136
Deberah Kula (717) 772-1858
Madeleine Dean (717) 783-7619
Brandon P. Neuman (717) 783-4834
3. Call Back – any NO or UNDECIDED – in 3-4 days. Ask if they’ve had a chance to review the legislation and what their opposition might be. Comment below or contact us with any information you get.
4. On Twitter? Retweet!
— TenthAmendmentCenter (@TenthAmendment) January 29, 2014
5. Write a letter to the editor Look up your local newspaper and submit a letter to the editor voicing your support for HB961.
Latest posts by Kelli Sladick (see all)
- Texas Action Alert: No Resources for NSA Spying, Support HB3916 - March 26, 2015
- Florida Action Alert: Help Stop Common Core, Support H0743 and S1406 - March 19, 2015
- Action Alert: Help Stop License Plate Tracking in New York, Support A5233 - February 27, 2015