STATUS – HB2732 has sitting in the Judiciary Committee where it was assigned since Jan. 9th, it needs your help to get it favorably voted out and sent back to the full house for a vote..
PLEASE TAKE THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS – It doesn’t matter where you live in the state, please follow all these steps to support HB2732
1. Please CALL the chair and the vice-chair of the committee. Strongly, but politely let them know that you want them to schedule a hearing and PASS HB2732 so it can get a vote in the full House. A phone call has 10x the impact of an email; yours can make the difference.
2. Please CALL all other members of the committee. Again, be strong, but respectful. Urge each of them to take action to move the bill forward and vote YES on HB2732. If they do not commit to a YES vote, ask them why. If they’re undecided, let them know you’ll call back in a few days.
Delegate Ferro (304) 340-3111
Delegate Fleischauer (304) 340-3169
Delegate Longstreth (304) 340-3124
Delegate Lynch (304) 340-3916
Delegate Manypenny (304) 340-3139
Delegate Marcum (304) 340-3126
Delegate Moore (304) 340-3189
Delegate Pino (304) 340-3170
Delegate Poore (304) 340-3106
Delegate Skinner (304) 340-3248
Delegate Sponaugle (304) 340-3154
Delegate Wells (304) 340-3287
Delegate Frich (304) 340-3125
Delegate Hamilton (304) 340-3167
Delegate Householder (304) 340-3274
Delegate Ireland (304) 340-3195
Delegate McCuskey (304) 340-3183
Delegate O’Neal (304) 340-3164
Delegate Overington (304) 340-3148
Delegate Shott (304) 340-3187
Delegate Sobonya (304) 340-3175
3. Call Back – any NO or UNDECIDED – in 1-2 days. Ask if they’ve had a chance to review the legislation and what their opposition might be. Post a comment below or reach us through our feedback forum to let us know any information you receive.
4. Share on social media. Twitter, facebook, tumblr, google plus and more.
5. Write a letter to the editor. Look up your local newspaper and submit a letter to the editor voicing your support for HB2732. It is essential to take measures to protect the privacy rights of West Virginia residents. Passing HB2732 will help make that happen.
Latest posts by William Kennedy (see all)
- Common Core Moving Closer to Repeal in NC with Your Help - June 24, 2014
- North Carolina House Passes Bill to Withdraw from Common Core, 78-39 - June 4, 2014
- Action Alert: South Carolina Hemp Bill Up for House Vote - April 8, 2014