YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED NOW to make sure the bill is scheduled on the Senate floor for a final vote. Here is what you need to do ensure this bill becomes law in Missouri.
1. Call the Senate President Pro Tem and Senate Majority Floor Leader. Strongly, but respectfully urge them to take action to schedule this bill on the senate floor for a final vote. A phone call has 10x the impact of an email.
2. Contact your own state senator. Again, be strong, but respectful. Urge each of them to take action to move this bill forward and vote YES on HB 1439. If they do not commit to a YES vote, ask them why. If they’re undecided, let them know you’ll call back in a few days.
CONTACT INFO HERE: http://www.senate.mo.gov/LegisLookup/default.aspx
3. Call Back – NO or UNDECIDED – in 3-4 days. Ask if they’ve had a chance to review the legislation and what their opposition might be. Comment below or contact us at http://ask.tenthamendmentcenter.com with any information you get.
4. SHARE this information widely. By facebook, twitter, email, and more.
5. Write a letter to the editor Look up your local newspaper and submit a letter to the editor voicing your support for HB1439. Following strong legal principles, it’s essential that Missouri no longer help the federal government carry out violations of the 2nd Amendment. Passing HB1439 will start that process.
6. Report Back. Tell us how your actions went. Click the button below
Latest posts by James L. Allen (see all)
- The Declaration of Independence and Constitutional Interpretation - July 28, 2015
- California Action Alert: Anti-Drone Bill Needs Your Help - May 19, 2014
- Louisiana Action Alert: Prohibit Implementation of Common Core - May 8, 2014