Montana HB330 would take an important step towards blocking federal programs that militarize local police. This bill must pass through the House Appropriations Committee successfully before it can receive a full house vote. Take the following action steps to support this important bill.
1. Call the House Appropriations Committee Chair, Nancy Ballance Strongly, but respectfully urge him to move this important bill forward to a vote in his committee. A phone call has 10x the impact of an email.
2. Call the rest of the committee members. Again, be strong, but respectful. Urge each of them to take action to move the bill forward and vote YES on HB330.
Ryan Osmundson (R) Vice Chair (406) 374-2449
Pat Noonan (D) 2nd Vice Chair (406) 565-0518
Randy Brodehl (R) (406) 751-1612
Tom Burnett (R) (406) 582-0870
Mike Cuffe (R) (406) 293-1247
Kimberly Dudik (D) (406)444-4800
Ron Ehli (R) (406) 363-3130
Janet Ellis (D) (406)444-4800
Carl Grimm (R) (406) 751-7334
Dave Hagstrom (R) (406) 248-7380
Roy Hollandsworth (R) (406) 627-2446
Kenneth Holmlund (R) (406) 234-2956
Donald Jones (R) (406) 690-1434
Kelly McCarthy (D) (406) 839-0071
Bob Mehlhoff (D) (406) 453-3526
Rae Peppers (D) (406) 477-8226
Mitch Tropila (D) (406) 899-3474
Brad Tschida (R) (406) 546-4349
Tom Woods (D) (406) 850-4461
3. Call Back – any NO or UNDECIDED – in 1-2 days. Make sure to follow-up. If they say YES, be sure to thank them and, if possible, announce their committed YES vote to email and social media contacts. If they say no, politely ask them why. Get the information from them and contact us.
4. Spread the Word. Share this information widely by facebook, twitter, email and other social networks.
Latest posts by Shane Trejo (see all)
- Michigan Bills Would Make It More Difficult To Enact Mandatory Vaccinations - October 30, 2017
- To the Governor: Pennsylvania Unanimously Passes Right to Try Act - October 4, 2017
- Pennsylvania Committee Passes Bill to Expand Healthcare Freedom - September 18, 2017