I recently spoke with ‘The Dignitary’ Jacob Isbell about the constitutionality of federal gun control legislation.
A couple of noteworthy takeaways:
- Not only does the Constitution NOT give the feds the power to regulate or restrict firearms, the 2nd Amendment expressly prohibits them from doing so!
- By passing the 2nd Amendment Preservation Act, state legislatures across the country can render any and all new federal gun control measures meaningless by simply refusing to implement and enforce them.
#ShallNot = No Exceptions!
Latest posts by Scott Landreth (see all)
- Ohio Bill Takes on all Federal Attempts to Implement More Gun Control - February 12, 2016
- Gun Control and the Constitution: There are No Exceptions to “Shall Not Be Infringed” - October 27, 2015
- Kentucky Bill Would Nullify All Federal Gun Control - October 12, 2015