Arizona House Bill 2014 (HB2014) would eliminate state capital gains taxes on gold and silver, and encourage their use as currency. If signed into law, the legislation would help undermine the Federal Reserve’s monopoly on money. You can read more about this legislation HERE.
The House and Senate have both passed HB2014, and it is now on Gov. Doug Ducey’s desk awaiting his action. The governor has until May 22 to sign or veto the bill. If he fails to act, it will become law without his signature.
Please take the following actions in support of this important bill.
1. Call Gov. Doug Ducey, Strongly, but respectfully urge him to sign HB2014. A phone call has 10xs the impact of an email. You can reach the governor’s office at 602-542-4331.
2. Spread the Word. Share this information widely by Facebook, Twitter, email and other social networks.
Latest posts by Mike Maharrey (see all)
- Kentucky Committee Approves Bill to Limit Drone Spying, Help Thwart Federal Surveillance Program - February 23, 2018
- To the Governor: Wisconsin Passes Bill Taking on Asset Forfeiture - February 23, 2018
- West Virginia Senate Passes Bill to Authorize Certified Hemp Seed Program, Further Expand Commercial Hemp Market - February 23, 2018