Mike Lee is a candidate for Senate in Utah. While I don’t know if I could ever go along with his “hug a legislator” idea (jokingly, of course), he certainly does a pretty good job of explaining the basics of the 10th here.
Tag Archives | Mike Lee
The Tenther Grapevine: The Tenth Amendment Center Blog
June 25th: 7 Year Anniversary
Tenther Radio, Live!
- Tenther Radio Episode #99: Government Gone Wild
- Tenther Radio Episode #98: Nullification Goes Mainstream
- Tenther Radio Episode #97: The Importance of Decentralization
- Tenther Radio Episode #96: The #NoDrones Movement is Growing
- Tenther Radio Episode #95: Real ID Backlash, and How to Enforce Nullification Bills