Putting this event together takes a lot of dedication, numerous local groups supporting and helping promote, and generating the start-up funding to get it off the ground. Here’s the process:
1. FUNDING. Outreach to the local community and potential group sponsors to help with the funding needed to secure the venue, confirm speakers, and other initial costs. Our needs to get the ball rolling? $5,000. Look to the right to make a no-risk pledge right now! We guarantee tickets, group table sponsorships and other benefits for people helping in this campaign. CLICK HERE for details on all pledge benefits.
Best part? Your credit card is ONLY charged if we reach our goal of 5K. Click here to read more detail below)
2. BOOKING. Once initial funding is completed, we begin the process of confirming a venue, date and speakers. If we raise funds soon enough, we hope to schedule a date of Constitution Day, September 17th – but are certainly open to others depending on availability and timing.
3. PROMOTION. After the venue and speakers are booked and confirmed, we’ll enter the event with our ticketing agent to make available tickets to the general public – and follow through on a massive outreach and media campaign to generate the interest needed to fill the event. When we get to this point, we can certainly use your help!
4. Much more from here….TBD.
HOW THE POINT PLEDGE CAMPAIGNS WORK
How many times have you contributed to a political campaign, wondering if they’d ever be able to do the things promised with your money? This platform removes the questions, and eliminates the risk. When we all work together, we can make things happen….and better yet, when you pledge, you can be sure that no one gets one penny from you unless it’s going directly to the effort listed.
It’s no-risk. Here’s how.
Through a revolutionary platform called “The Point” (owned and operated by Groupon), you can pledge to financially support this event. But, here’s the good part. Your credit card is NOT charged one dime until we all work together to find enough people to hit the goal required.
Donating one dollar toward a one-thousand dollar goal is a waste of a dollar if you’re the only one. But if 999 others are willing, then the goal is reached and that dollar makes sense. Please pledge and share – whether you’re in the area or not, you can definitely help.
Watch this video for an overview:
BENEFITS FOR SUPPORTERS OF THIS CAMPAIGN – INDIVIDUALS AND GROUPS
Every dollar helps and we’re extremely grateful for anyone willing to support this effort financially. The best part, of course, is that you don’t spend a dime until we all find enough people to make this a reality! so join us today!
We’re happy to offer some special perks to INDIVIDUALS at the following pledge levels:
$30 or more – 2 free general admission tickets to the event once scheduled
$60 or more – 4 free general admission tickets to the event once scheduled
$250 or more – 2 free VIP seats (rows 1-3), and your name listed on our website as an associate patron of the event
$500 or more – 2 free VIP seats (rows 2-3 guaranteed), admission for 2 to our private after event reception with leading speakers and activists, your name listed on our website as a founding patron of the event, special public recognition and thanks at the event – for your support as a founding patron.
We’re happy to offer some special perks to GROUPS at the following pledge levels:
$100 or more – 2 free general admission tickets to the event, listing on our website as a group sponsor
$250 or more – 2 free general admission tickets to the event, listing on our website as a group sponsor, table space at the event.
$500 or more – 4 free general admission tickets to the event, 2 free VIP seats (rows 2-3 guaranteed), listing on our website as a group sponsor, table space at the event, inclusion of your group in our panel discussion/Q&A event
$1000 or more – everything at the $500 level, plus 10 minutes of speaking time to our general session for a representative of your group, admission for 2 to our private after event reception with leading speakers and activists, and special public recognition and thanks at the event – for your group’s support.
questions? email email@example.com
Latest posts by TAC Daily Updates (see all)
- James Madison on “Parchment Barriers” and the defense of liberty - September 17, 2014
- New Hampshire: A Hotbed for Liberty - September 1, 2014
- James Monroe writes to Thomas Jefferson on State vs Federal Governments - August 27, 2014