NSA Targeting People Seeking Privacy and Encryption
- When people qualify the word “justice” with adjectives like “social” or “racial” or “environmental”, what they usually mean is, “injustice”. Justice applies to individuals, not groups. It is impossible for the federal government (or anyone else) to provide justice to groups by violating individuals’ rights.
- My truck is not the planet’s thermostat. Neither is my air conditioner.
- People and organizations who are still trying to rally around the slogan “Repeal and Replace” fundamentally misunderstood the message of 2010. Replace it with Freedom, maybe, but I don’t think that’s what they mean.
- How many children go without braces or other necessary health care, suffer through sub-par education, or make other sacrifices because their parents don’t have money left for these “luxuries” after Uncle Sam has taken his bite off the top? If you can’t answer this question, you can’t plausibly claim to know whether redistributionist policies are an overall benefit to society.
- Isn’t it ironic that the people who rail against big business and implore us to “buy local” are the same ones who insist that food safety must be nationalized because it would be too expensive for a company to comply with 50 different food safety standards?
- The 9/11 terrorists couldn’t get me to stop flying, but the TSA did.
Latest posts by Steve Palmer (see all)
- Action Alert: NDAA Non-Compliance Bill, SB999, Needs Support in the PA Senate - January 13, 2014
- Does US Life Expectancy Data Discredit For-Profit Health Care? - December 9, 2013
- A Retrospective View of Articles from the PA Tenth Amendment Center - December 2, 2013