Texas Representative David Simpson of Longview Texas has introduced a state bill that would make it a criminal offense for a government agent to intentionally touch the private areas of a person without probable cause as a condition of travel. House Bill 80 would also, under the same conditions, prevent the separation of minors from their parents or guardians and prevent the harassment of travelers for refusal to submit to such unconstitutional violations of their person.
Texas Bill would Nullify TSA Assaults
About TAC Daily Updates
Enjoyed This Post?
We cannot succeed without your help, as we will never accept government grants or handouts. Please help us by investing in the Constitution and freedom today!
Subscribe and Follow
The Tenther Grapevine: The Tenth Amendment Center Blog
June 25th: 7 Year Anniversary
Tenther Radio, Live!
- Tenther Radio Episode #99: Government Gone Wild
- Tenther Radio Episode #98: Nullification Goes Mainstream
- Tenther Radio Episode #97: The Importance of Decentralization
- Tenther Radio Episode #96: The #NoDrones Movement is Growing
- Tenther Radio Episode #95: Real ID Backlash, and How to Enforce Nullification Bills