BILL: Oklahoma HB1021, nullification of Obamacare.
“It shall be the duty of the Legislature of this state to adopt and enact any and all measures as may be necessary to prevent the enforcement of the “Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act” and the “Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010” within the limits of this state.”
The bill also includes felony charges for federal agents attempting to enforce the unconstitutional affordable care act.
WHAT: HB1021 will be heard in the OK House of Representative’s Public Health committee on Tuesday February 12, 2013. The committee will consider arguments about the legislation and then will vote on whether or not the full state House will get a chance to vote on the bill.
ACTION ITEMS: Your help is needed right now to move HB1021 forward. Please take the following steps, and ask as many people as you can to do the same
1. Contact EACH of the members of the Public Health Committee right away. A CALL is important, but an email is good as well. Both would be best. Strongly, but politely, let them know that you want them to vote YES so that HB1021 can be debated and voted on by the full House of Representatives
David Derby, Chair – (405) 557-7377
Glen Mulready, Vice-Chair (405) 557-7340
Doug Cox (405) 557-7415
Randy Grau (405) 557-7360
Jeannie McDaniel (405) 557-7334
Jon Echols (405) 557-7354
Rebecca Hamilton (405) 557-7397
Mike Ritze, author (405) 557-7338
John Enns (405) 557-7321
Arthur Hulbert (405) 557-7310
Mike Shelton (405) 557-7367
2. Attend Tuesday’s Hearing. Voice your support for the legislation in a positive, strong, and confident manner. Treat the event like a business meeting at work rather than a political rally. Members will appreciate your courtesy and will be more likely to listen to your viewpoints when presented professionally. If allowed, get video and pictures. But respect the rules if they don’t permit it.
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
ROOM 412C, State Capitol Building
3. If you’re on facebook, join the Oklahoma Nullify Obamacare group and let everyone know what kind of feedback you get on your calls and emails, if any
TALKING POINTS, AND INFORMATION
The supreme court may have upheld Obamacare last year, but we believe the Supreme Court was wrong. James Madison and Thomas Jefferson both told us that when the courts don’t do their job in upholding the constitution, it’s up to the state to take a stand. In fact, it’s their duty.
When all three branches of the federal government refuse to abide by OUR Constitution, are We the People just supposed to sit back and take it? No. Since We the People are in charge – if we decide that the federal government is on the wrong path, it is our right and our duty to put it back on the proper course.
By calling upon our state legislature to take a stand and say NO to unconstitutional federal acts, we are the tip of the spear – helping bring this country back to the Constitution.
An introduction to Nullification
Latest posts by TAC Daily Updates (see all)
- The Fed Plans for the Next Crisis - September 14, 2016
- Ending the Department of Education Would Hardly Be “Pure Loss” - September 6, 2016
- The Right Lessons from Obamacare’s Meltdown - August 30, 2016