Kansas HB2199, The 2nd Amendment Preservation Act, passed unanimously out of Committee and is now moving towards a full House vote. If passed into law, it would nullify federal gun laws, rules, regulations, orders and the like. See the bill text here (pdf)
Your action is needed right now to help move this important bill forward!
1. Call your State representative.
Strongly, but respectfully tell your representative to vote for YES on HB2199!
Contact info here:
2. Encourage your local community to take action as well. Present the 2nd Amendment Preservation Act to your city county, your town council, or your county commissioners. Various local governments around the country are already passing similar resolutions and ordinances. Local legislative action present a great way to strengthen a statewide campaign against 2nd Amendment violations.
model legislation here:
LEGISLATION AND TRACKING
If you would like to see model legislation to introduce in your state to nullify federal firearm laws, please see The Tenth Amendment Center’s Model Legislation:
The 2nd Amendment Preservation Act.
Track the status of 2nd Amendment preservation legislation in states around the country HERE
ADDITIONAL READING AND RESOURCES
Latest posts by TAC Daily Updates (see all)
- 14 Questions for Trump HHS Nominee Alex Azar - November 29, 2017
- Local Communities Can Take the First Step Toward Rejecting Federal Militarization of Local Police - September 19, 2017
- Thomas Jefferson on Creating a National Bank - July 27, 2017