The Federal Health Care Nullification Act to stop the Affordable Care Act ‘Obamacare’ in the State of South Carolina has been scheduled for a hearing on the 20th in the House Committee on Judiciary at 9:00 am. H3101 urgently needs your phone calls and emails for to move forward.
Big names are attending this hearing to testify in favor of H3101: Walter E. Williams – Professor of Economics at George Mason University and regular substitute host on the Rush Limbaugh show, Kent Masterson Brown – Author and Constitutional Law Attorney.
Tenth Amendment Center requests your immediate help to move H3101 towards passage.
1. Please contact the Committee Chairman. Thank him for scheduling a hearing. Also let him know that you want him to personally vote YES on H3101
Contact information here:
Representative Greg Delleney, Jr. (803) 734-3120
2. Contact all the other Members of the Judiciary Committee. Strongly, but respectfully, let each of the committee members know that you want to see nothing less than a YES vote on H3101
Rick Quinn (803) 212-6897
Don Bowen (803) 734-3038
J. Derham Cole (803) 212-6790
Dan Hamilton (803) 212-6795
Ralph Kennedy (803) 212-6938
Joe McEachern (803) 212-6875
Elizabeth Munnerlyn (803) 212-6896
Wendy Nanney (803) 212-6877
Tommy Pope (803) 212-6895
Bakari Sellers (803) 734-3003
Anna Thayers (803) 212-6889
J. Seth Whipper (803) 734-3191
James Smith (803) 256-3582
Bruce Bannister (803) 734-3138
Alan Clemmons (803) 734-3113
Laurie Funderburk (803) 734-3044
Jenny Horne (803) 212-6871
Peter McCoy (803) 212-6872
Walton McLeod (803) 734-3276
Chris Murphy (803) 212-6925
Weston Newton (803) 212-6942
J. Todd Rutherford (803) 734-9441
Eddie Tallon (803) 212-6893
J. David Weeks (803) 734-3102
3. Get Active for South Carolina on Facebook.
Nullify Obamacare Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/nullifyobamacaresouthcarolina/
Event, Walter Williams Testifies for Obamacare Nullification: http://www.facebook.com/events/542050119148888/
4. Share this information widely. Please pass this along to your friends and family. Also share it with any and all grassroots groups you’re in contact with around the state. Please encourage them to email this information to their members and supporters.
BACKGROUND ARTICLES AND INFORMATION ON NULLIFICATION AND “OBAMACARE.”
Just as the U.S. Supreme Court can offer their opinion and declare a law unconstitutional, the states can essentially do the same thing through a process commonly called “Nullification.” There is a bill in the State Senate and State House to do just that in the State of South Carolina about the so-called “law” known as Obamacare.
Latest posts by TAC Daily Updates (see all)
- A Republic can “Fleece its Citizens” Just as Well as a Monarchy - October 14, 2014
- Liberty, not Government, is the Key to Containing Ebola - October 14, 2014
- Thomas Jefferson on the Military Draft: “The last of all oppressions” - October 9, 2014