Maine LD841, The Travel Freedom Act, will be heard and possibly voted on in the Committee on Criminal Justice and Public Safety. Friday, March 29, 2013 at 7:00 AM
LD841 creates a new Class D crime of unlawful contact during an airport security screening, effectively supporting the 4th Amendment of the Constitution.
Tenth Amendment Center requests your immediate help to moveLD841 towards passage. This bill has a committee hearing scheduled for in the Committee on Criminal Justice and Public Safety in Room 436. Support LD841 by phone calls and emails for it to move forward. Also attend the public hearing. Respectfully, but strongly tell the committee members to vote for LD841.
1. Please contact the members of the committee. Let each committee member know that you want him or her to personally vote YES on LD841.
Mark Dion 207-797-6341 RepMark.Dion@legislature.maine.gov
Cory Wilson email@example.com
Thomas Tyler 207-892-9760 firstname.lastname@example.org
Joshua Plante email@example.com
Jethro Pease firstname.lastname@example.org
Timothy Marks email@example.com
Ricky Long 207-365-4704 RepRick.Long@legislature.maine.gov
Michael Lajoie 207-783-1927 RepMichel.Lajoie@legislature.maine.gov
Brian Kaenrath 207-409-7137
Alan Casavant 207-284-4690 firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Attend the public hearing. Show your support in person, there’s strength in numbers!
Friday, March 29, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Committee on Criminal Justice and Public Safety.
State House, Room 436
3. Share this information widely. Please pass this along to your friends and family. Also share it with any and all grassroots groups you’re in contact with around the state. Please encourage them to email this information to their members and supporters. And view other model legislation like Travel Freedom Acton the Tenth Amendment Center’s Model Legislation page here.
4. Join us on Facebook. Like the Maine Tenth Amendment Center Facebook page to keep up to date on bills to nullify unconstitutional acts here.
Latest posts by TAC Daily Updates (see all)
- Texas Bullion Depository Closer to Becoming a Reality - May 24, 2016
- Missouri House committee capitulates to feds on REAL ID. Can Still be Stopped. - April 11, 2016
- On REAL ID, DHS Caves Once Again - January 10, 2016