Oklahoma House Bill 1021 – to nullify Obamacare – has passed the state house by an overwhelming vote of 72-20. Powerful forces are working behind the scenes to kill the bill in the State Senate. Your support is needed right now to push forward to victory!
Please take action right away to support HB1021. You can make calls to Senators in the evenings and on the weekends as well. If you reach a voicemail, leave a message. Make sure to let them know you want to speak with them about HB1021 – and request that they call you back so you can get their perspective personally.
As stated above, powerful forces – masquerading as “conservative legal experts” are going to be meeting with Oklahoma state senators to convince them that the ONLY thing that we can do is sit by and wait for Obamacare to be repealed, or the federal judges to change their minds. This is a wildly inaccurate distortion of the system of the Founders. See additional reading and information below.
ACTION ITEMS for Obamacare Nullification in Oklahoma
1. Contact your State Senator. Strongly, but respectfully, let him or her know that you want a YES vote on HB1021. Let them know that you expect nothing less and consider it their constitutional duty.
Find your senator’s contact info here:
2. Share this information widely. Please pass this along to your friends and family. Also share it with any and all grassroots groups you’re in contact with around the state. Please encourage them to email this information to their members and supporters.
3. Join the Nullify Obamacare group on facebook.
Get involved with like-minded people in your state and report back to others on any feedback you get when in contact with your representative.
BACKGROUND ARTICLES AND INFORMATION ON NULLIFICATION AND “OBAMACARE.”
Just as the U.S. Supreme Court can offer their opinion and declare a law unconstitutional, the states can essentially do the same thing through a process commonly called “Nullification.” There is a reason that supreme court cases end up with the justices issuing an “opinion.”
Latest posts by TAC Daily Updates (see all)
- Texas Bullion Depository Closer to Becoming a Reality - May 24, 2016
- Missouri House committee capitulates to feds on REAL ID. Can Still be Stopped. - April 11, 2016
- On REAL ID, DHS Caves Once Again - January 10, 2016