Pennsylvania HB357, The Second Amendment Preservation Act to nullify federal gun laws in the State, needs your help to move forward.
The bill has been assigned to the House Judiciary Committee. Bill sponsor, Rep. Daryl Metcalfe, has said that the bill needs 102 sponsors to get out of committee on to the full House for a vote. It currently has 72 sponsors.
The Tenth Amendment Center requests your immediate help by contacting your state senator to express your support for this legislation. We urge you to CALL and EMAIL. Strongly, but respectfully, inform your representative that you are extremely concerned with federal infringements on the right to keep bear arms – and that you want them to SPONSOR HB357
1. Please contact your state representative. He or she needs to get on board with the Constitution and sponsor HB357
Currently check the link for the following representatives who are co-sponsors to the bill. The most updated list of cosponsors are on the website to House Bill 357 can be found here. If your representative is not listed, please contact them and ask them to cosponsor HB357. If they are, thank them for supporting the bill and encourage them to stand strong.
Contact information here:
2. Encourage your local community to take action as well. Present the 2nd Amendment Preservation Act to your city county, your town council, or your county commissioners. Various local governments around the country are already passing similar resolutions and ordinances. Local legislative action is a great way to strengthen a statewide campaign against 2nd Amendment violations
model legislation here:
3. Get connected to what is happening in Pennsylvania on Facebook
Like and get active on the Pennsylvania Tenth Amendment Center Facebook page. Also join the Second Amendment Preservation Act of PA Facebook page here:
4. Share this information widely. Please pass this along to your friends and family. Also share it with any and all grassroots groups you’re in contact with around the state. Please encourage them to email this information to their members and supporters
ADDITIONAL READING AND RESOURCES
Latest posts by TAC Daily Updates (see all)
- Elite Contempt for Ordinary Americans - November 26, 2014
- Illegal “No Child” Waivers Should Raise Much Louder Alarms - November 20, 2014
- Judge Napolitano: Orwellian ‘Net Neutrality’ Anything But Neutral - November 18, 2014