I'm glad to know I'm not alone in thinking that this administration is spitting all over the constitution. Surely, others will agree that they have gone too far with this California farmer/water/fish problem. When did WE THE PEOPLE become WE THE FISH????? I'm sure God had a reason for putting those fish on this earth, but I don't think it was so peole would have to go without......bottom of the food chain and all that. Next is congress going to say we can't kill for food?...tuna, beef, and can't shave sheep for wool?, or cut down wheat fields for bread?, or cut down trees for wood to build our homes? Give them an inch and they WILL take a mile. Please tell me what to do. Who has the power to stop them?
Every day should be Constitution Day
Enjoyed This Post?
We cannot succeed without your help, as we will never accept government grants or handouts. Please help us by investing in the Constitution and freedom today!
Subscribe and Follow
In the interest of accuracy, I feel compelled to point out that my original math was slightly off. It's been 222 years since the Constitution was drafted and signed (1787-2009), not 229. Whoops :)
The Tenther Grapevine: The Tenth Amendment Center Blog
June 25th: 7 Year Anniversary
Tenther Radio, Live!
- Tenther Radio Episode #99: Government Gone Wild
- Tenther Radio Episode #98: Nullification Goes Mainstream
- Tenther Radio Episode #97: The Importance of Decentralization
- Tenther Radio Episode #96: The #NoDrones Movement is Growing
- Tenther Radio Episode #95: Real ID Backlash, and How to Enforce Nullification Bills