John Dennis is running for the US House of Representatives in California’s 8th District. Yes, that’s Nancy Pelosi’s seat. Mr Dennis takes a strong stand in support of the limits on government that the Constitution stands for. In this spirit, he’s signed on to our 10-4 Pledge.
The pledge affirms, in part, that:
When Congress enacts laws and regulations that are not made in Pursuance of the powers enumerated in the Constitution, the People are not bound to obey them.
It’s also a promise to do many things, including:
My votes will always be in favor of the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of this State. Every issue. Every time. No exceptions. No excuses.
Here’s a little of what John has to say, from his website:
– The Constitution is the contract that we the people and the states have with the Federal government. That contract, brilliant, elegant and flawed, has been generally, and unilaterally, disregarded.
– Governments, which derive “their just powers from the consent of the governed,” cannot have rights that the governed, its citizens, don’t have.
Kudos to you, John!
Click here to learn more about the Tenth Amendment Center’s 10-4 Pledge.
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Nullify Chapter 19: End the Fed from the Bottom Up - February 23, 2017
- Judge Andrew Napolitano: The States Can Nullify! - February 22, 2017
- The Peoples’ Nullification of the Stamp Act - February 21, 2017