Don Gustavson, State Assemblyman from Nevada’s 32nd District, has signed the 10-4 Pledge for the Constitution. He is running for State Senate in District 2.
In the pledge are 10 affirmations on the nature of constitutional government and 10 promises for action while in office – such as:
- When Congress enacts laws and regulations that are not made in Pursuance of the powers enumerated in the Constitution, the People are not bound to obey them.
- My votes will always be in favor of the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of this State. Every issue. Every time. No exceptions. No excuses.
Here’s a little more from Don on the subject:
“I have always been a strong supporter of the 10th Amendment and the Constitution itself including all of the “Bill of Rights”. I was a co-sponsor to AJR 15, (Claims sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution) during the 2009 Session of the Nevada Legislature. It is time for Americans and the States to take back their constitutional rights!”
Visit Don’s website – http://www.dongustavson.com/
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Arizona Takes on Obamacare: New State Law to Help Nullify Goes into Effect on July 3 - July 3, 2015
- Those Who Claim to Protect You, Really Just Want to Control You - July 2, 2015
- Oregon Marijuana Legalization Law Goes into Effect Today: Big Step Towards Nullification of Federal Prohibition - July 1, 2015