If you’re not a new reader of this website, you’re obviously noticing our new site design – which was customized for TAC for our 4 year anniversary today, June 25th.
We’ve got a lot of project launched right now and many more coming soon. Here’s a few additional comments beyond what I wrote about in my latest column today:
1. Our new logo. Clean and easy to view. The small flag draped over the edge is to signify the navy jack flag we’ve had on our site since day one – and it’s coiled a bit to look like the tail of the rattlesnake on the Gadsden. We’ll have a little more about it on a new page in the near future.
2. The Original Constitution – Paperback book is going to be released in the near future. More details soon.
3. TAC Team – there’s a lot of great people who work hard to make this organization chug along. We’ll be posting some info on those people soon.
4. The new design – It’s cleaner, our main page now has more than triple the number of articles viewable without even scrolling down – and the coding is going to put a LOT less stress on our server.
5. Videos – you may have seen some of our recent videos on YouTube. We’re happy to have a really creative friend of mine, Angelus Bailey, doing them as part of an internship for his school.
6. Ads – In line with #5, we’re in the early stages of producing a series of “how the 10th applies” commercials. It’s a ways off, but some exciting stuff!
Other than that – thanks for reading, and for your support! Expect to see regular blog posts resume over the weekend. In the meantime, please share this site with your friends!
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Idiotic comment of the week, with accusations of racism, of course. - October 17, 2014
- The Bill of Rights Has a Preamble: Even if the Senate and the Heritage Foundation Omit It - October 17, 2014
- To combat Ebola, Obama plans Unconstitutional use of National Guard - October 16, 2014