What event of 2010 will show you how patriotic Texans will defang Washington from it’s unconstitutional ways?
It’s Nullify Now! – this Saturday, Sept. 4th in Ft. Worth.
Tickets and details here:
or call 888-71-TICKETS
It’s about to begin. Nullify Now! is a multi-city tour focused on education and activism – teaching you how to say NO to unconstitutional federal laws on a state level. But Nullify Now! is more than just another event – it’s a movement. A great grassroots constitutional awakening that’s happening around the country right now – and you can help it grow to reach the mainstream! Come and be a part of this important historical step in a journey towards to the fulfillment of our founders’ intent.
What you’ll learn:
– How freedom-loving Texans will roll back Obamacare, Cap and trade, and other unconstitutional expansions of federal power through nullification.
– Why the Founding Fathers believed that nullification was the “moderate middle ground,” not the road to secession.
– Why the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution gives the states the power to nullify unconstitutional laws.
– Why states-–not the Supreme Court-–should arbitrate disputes between the states and the federal government over the constitutionality of the federal government’s actions.
Where and when:
The Scott Theater in Fort Worth
Time 3-9pm (doors open at 2pm – arrive early!)
Join the Tenth Amendment Center and WeRefuse.com as we hear from best-selling author Thomas Woods, author of his new book, Nullification: How to Resist Tyranny in the 21st Century, Oklahoma Legislators Randy Brogdon and Charles Key, Texas Legislators Leo Berman, Wayne Christian, Phil King and others, plus Debra Medina of We Texans, Adrian Murray of 912 Ft Worth, Angela Cox of the Johnson County Tea Party, Debbie McKee of Texas Campaign for Liberty – and many others. This is a meeting of the minds – even groups that don’t traditionally work together will all be under one roof – for one cause – defending the constitution through state nullification!
Don’t miss out!
Great speakers, great people, and great event will make this a one of a kind opportunity that is not to be missed.
Strategists and activists alike will enjoy informal networking and brainstorming both during and after the event, with many important conversations that bring like-minded Texans together to collaborate on ideas, strategy and message.
With just a few dozen seats left, you’ll not want to miss out on this important, historical event.
If you’re ready to see Texas become the leader she needs to be in 2011 – join us at Nullify Now! to get the strategy and the understanding to make it happen!
Sign up today:
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Liberty is the “Primary Object” - July 13, 2016
- Interview: Discussion with Mises Institute on Strategies for Liberty - July 12, 2016
- From Leftist to Nullification Champion: Interview with Tom Woods - July 11, 2016