In just over 24 hours, we’ve already hit nearly 40% of our fundraising goal of $10,000 with the Common Sense Money Bomb! We are extremely grateful for your support…
We still need your help to hit our goal.
Won’t you please contribute – or contribute again – whether it’s $500 or $5 – every dollar counts!
Unlike other organizations who spend $10K (and more) every day, the Tenth Amendment Center operates on a shoestring budget – this will cover our needs through June! How? Through the dedication and support of the many volunteers that make our work possible. But some things do cost money – and without your support right now, we won’t be able to continue spearheading the 10th Amendment movement we created just over 4 years ago.
There are bills to pay – basic stuff – like website hosting, phones and internet. We’ve got travel costs to get various speakers to 6 events around the country in the next few months.
Plus, we’re working on a bunch of new projects – and if you believe like we do – in the Constitution, Every issue, Every time. No Exceptions, No excuses – then you’ll want to be a part of our growth!
- We’re running an online radio marathon right now (listen to it here) – but we’re planning to do a weekly, live call-in radio show. With top guests, great experts – and you – interacting, discussing, learning, disagreeing, and more.
- We published a great book, The Original Constitution, and there’s another in the works – here’s a quick preview of the title – Freedom in One Word.
- Our Nullify Now! tour had a great start in 2010 – and we’ve already got 6 more dates scheduled. But we need to take the message to more people – and give them the tools to make a difference today. There’s 12 more cities in the works.
These are just a few of the things we’ve got on the front and back burner. Almost daily, someone asks – why don’t you have more video content, or…how about fixing this section of your website, or….when will you start doing some radio ads, or…can we get a conference call set up with legislators to teach them about your state sovereignty bills?
The answer? We’d love to! We’ve got the skills, the know-how, the team. We’re just lacking in funding. We’re not asking for a lot – but bills of $25 or $200 or $50 a month really add up – and we need your help right now to continue our work of both education and action.
Tenth Amendment Center
P.S. I can’t say it enough – thank you for getting us this far. Thank you for getting us significantly close to our fundraising goal. Thank you for your contributions (both financial and other). Thank you. Working together, we’ll continue to do everything possible for liberty in our lifetime.
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Idiotic comment of the week, with accusations of racism, of course. - October 17, 2014
- The Bill of Rights Has a Preamble: Even if the Senate and the Heritage Foundation Omit It - October 17, 2014
- To combat Ebola, Obama plans Unconstitutional use of National Guard - October 16, 2014