NOTE: Today is the Tenth Amendment Center’s 6 year anniversary! Founded June 25, 2012
My blog earlier today – Posts from our First Year – garnered some nice feedback. Thank you! With that, I thought it would be good to share a quick top-5 all time list.
So here goes – the 5 most-read Tenth Amendment Center articles – ever.
1. Indiana Senate Passes SR42 Claiming Sovereignty under the 10th Amendment
2. In public statement, TSA lies about the Constitution
3. Palin Signs Alaska Sovereignty Resolution
4. The FDA vs Raw Milk and the Constitution
5. State Sovereignty Movement Quietly Growing
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Pres. Obama Couldn’t be More Wrong About the Constitution - September 18, 2014
- James Madison on the dangers of expanded power due to war - September 15, 2014
- TAC Conference Call: Strategy, NSA, 2nd Amendment - September 11, 2014