NOTE: Today is the Tenth Amendment Center’s 6 year anniversary! Founded June 25, 2012
My blog earlier today – Posts from our First Year – garnered some nice feedback. Thank you! With that, I thought it would be good to share a quick top-5 all time list.
So here goes – the 5 most-read Tenth Amendment Center articles – ever.
1. Indiana Senate Passes SR42 Claiming Sovereignty under the 10th Amendment
2. In public statement, TSA lies about the Constitution
3. Palin Signs Alaska Sovereignty Resolution
4. The FDA vs Raw Milk and the Constitution
5. State Sovereignty Movement Quietly Growing
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- If You’re Counting on the Supreme Court to Help Kill Obamacare, You’re Going to be Very Sorry - March 4, 2015
- Washington State House Passes Bill Stopping Warrantless Drone Surveillance, 73-25 - March 4, 2015
- The Constitution in Good Hands with Republican Majorities in the States? Not Even Close - March 4, 2015