NOTE: Today is the Tenth Amendment Center’s 6 year anniversary! Founded June 25, 2012
My blog earlier today – Posts from our First Year – garnered some nice feedback. Thank you! With that, I thought it would be good to share a quick top-5 all time list.
So here goes – the 5 most-read Tenth Amendment Center articles – ever.
1. Indiana Senate Passes SR42 Claiming Sovereignty under the 10th Amendment
2. In public statement, TSA lies about the Constitution
3. Palin Signs Alaska Sovereignty Resolution
4. The FDA vs Raw Milk and the Constitution
5. State Sovereignty Movement Quietly Growing
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Montana Right to Try Act Passes Senate Committee, 7-0 - January 26, 2015
- One Way Conservatives are Different than Constitutionalists - January 25, 2015
- Arkansas Senate Committee Passes “Right to Try” Bill Taking on FDA - January 23, 2015