NOTE: Today is the Tenth Amendment Center’s 6 year anniversary! Founded June 25, 2012
My blog earlier today – Posts from our First Year – garnered some nice feedback. Thank you! With that, I thought it would be good to share a quick top-5 all time list.
So here goes – the 5 most-read Tenth Amendment Center articles – ever.
1. Indiana Senate Passes SR42 Claiming Sovereignty under the 10th Amendment
2. In public statement, TSA lies about the Constitution
3. Palin Signs Alaska Sovereignty Resolution
4. The FDA vs Raw Milk and the Constitution
5. State Sovereignty Movement Quietly Growing
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Montana Bill to Help Block Federal Militarization of Police Signed into Law - April 23, 2015
- Missouri House Votes 104-41 to Legalize Full-Scale Hemp Farming, Effectively Nullify Federal Ban - April 23, 2015
- Oklahoma Gov. Signs “Right to Try” Act into Law: Will Nullify in Practice Some FDA Restrictions on Terminally-ill - April 21, 2015