NOTE: Today is the Tenth Amendment Center’s 6 year anniversary! Founded June 25, 2012
My blog earlier today – Posts from our First Year – garnered some nice feedback. Thank you! With that, I thought it would be good to share a quick top-5 all time list.
So here goes – the 5 most-read Tenth Amendment Center articles – ever.
1. Indiana Senate Passes SR42 Claiming Sovereignty under the 10th Amendment
2. In public statement, TSA lies about the Constitution
3. Palin Signs Alaska Sovereignty Resolution
4. The FDA vs Raw Milk and the Constitution
5. State Sovereignty Movement Quietly Growing
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- No, Republicans Can’t Be Trusted on the Constitution, Either - December 19, 2014
- Missouri vs NSA: New Bill Would Ban “Material Support or Resources” - December 18, 2014
- Nullification in Practice: New South Carolina Bill Would “Gut Obamacare” in the State - December 11, 2014