SB0400, The Liberty Preservation Act to stop NDAA “indefinite detention” in the State of Indiana is due for a full debate and vote in the State Senate very soon. It recently passed out of committee by an 8-0 vote. But, your help is needed to press your State Senator to vote YES so the bill can be voted on in the House as well.
We urge you to CALL and EMAIL. Strongly, but respectfully, inform your State Senator that you will accept nothing less than a YES vote on SB0400.
1. Call your state senator and ask him or her to vote YES SB400.
Click the link here to find your Senator’s Contact information
2. Call your state representative and urge them to be ready to fully sponsor and support SB400 if it gets to their chamber.
Find your rep through this link:
3. Join the Nullify NDAA group on facebook – get active with other people in the state, and report any feedback you get on your outreach to state senators and represenatives.
BACKGROUND ARTICLES AND INFORMATION ON NDAA “INDEFINITE DETENTION”
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Idiotic comment of the week, with accusations of racism, of course. - October 17, 2014
- The Bill of Rights Has a Preamble: Even if the Senate and the Heritage Foundation Omit It - October 17, 2014
- To combat Ebola, Obama plans Unconstitutional use of National Guard - October 16, 2014