SB0400, The Liberty Preservation Act to stop NDAA “indefinite detention” in the State of Indiana is due for a full debate and vote in the State Senate very soon. It recently passed out of committee by an 8-0 vote. But, your help is needed to press your State Senator to vote YES so the bill can be voted on in the House as well.
We urge you to CALL and EMAIL. Strongly, but respectfully, inform your State Senator that you will accept nothing less than a YES vote on SB0400.
1. Call your state senator and ask him or her to vote YES SB400.
Click the link here to find your Senator’s Contact information
2. Call your state representative and urge them to be ready to fully sponsor and support SB400 if it gets to their chamber.
Find your rep through this link:
3. Join the Nullify NDAA group on facebook – get active with other people in the state, and report any feedback you get on your outreach to state senators and represenatives.
BACKGROUND ARTICLES AND INFORMATION ON NDAA “INDEFINITE DETENTION”
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Part of the Problem: People Who Think Things Were OK Before President Obama - November 18, 2015
- The Time to Shut Down the TSA is Long Past Due - November 11, 2015
- Thank You: We’re Advancing Liberty in Face of the Most Powerful Government on Earth - November 10, 2015