This was received in e-mail from Lois Kaneshiki, chair of the Republican Liberty Caucus of Pennsylvania.
We were just alerted that there could be a committee vote on SB999, the Liberty Preservation Act, this week!
The Liberty Preservation Act makes it illegal for Pennsylvania law enforcement to assist the federal government in using the egregious sections 1021 and 1022 of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) to detain citizens indefinitely, without a warrant or any of our Constitutionally-protected due process rights!
We need you to do the following early this week:
- Call, email and tweet your state senator and ask him to co-sponsor SB999!
Find your state senator here: http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/legis/home/findyourlegislator/index.cfm
- Forward this email to your friends with a personal request.
- Contact the members of the Intergovernmental Operations Committee via phone, email, twitter, and or Facebook. These members will determine whether or not SB999 gets a vote in the state Senate!
Senator Wiley (minority Chair)
Thank our courageous co-sponsors!
Senator Folmer (prime sponsor)
Senator Hutchinson (committee Chair)
Thank you for helping us fight for liberty in Pennsylvania!
Republican Liberty Caucus
Learn more about the Liberty Preservation Act SB999 here:
Latest posts by TAC Daily Updates (see all)
- Colorado House Votes to Bar State Agents from Assisting Federal Police - April 28, 2017
- Tenth Amendment Center Responds to White House Press Secretary’s Comments About Federal Marijuana Enforcement - February 23, 2017
- Promised ‘New Foreign Policy’ Must Abandon Regime Change for Iran - December 5, 2016