HB1204, a Missouri House bill that would put severe restrictions on the use of drones by law enforcement within the state, was introduced earlier this year by Rep. Kenneth Wilson (R-12). It was promptly referred to the Rules Committee.
STATUS: HB1204 was PASSED through the Rules Committee on Feb. 13 It is now awaiting action in the full House.
PLEASE TAKE THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS
1. Call your State Representative. Be strong, but respectful. Urge your State Rep. to support HB1204. If they do not commit to a YES vote, ask them why. If they’re undecided, let them know you’ll call them back in a few days. It is important to call because a phone call has 10x the impact of an email.
You can find your legislator’s contact information by clicking HERE
2. Call Back – any NO or UNDECIDED – in 3-4 days. Ask if they’ve had a chance to review the legislation and what their opposition might be. Post a comment below or reach us through our feedback forum to let us know any information you receive.
3. Share on social media. Twitter, facebook, tumblr, google plus and more.
4. Write a letter to the editor. Look up your local newspaper and submit a letter to the editor voicing your support for HB1204. It is essential to take measures to protect the privacy rights of Missouri residents. Passing HB1204 will help make that happen.
Latest posts by Shane Trejo (see all)
- Washington Bill Would Legalize Home Cultivation of Marijuana, Further Nullify Federal Prohibition - January 20, 2017
- New York Bill Would Reject Some FDA Restrictions on Dying Patients - January 18, 2017
- New Mexico Bill Would Legalize Recreational Marijuana and Industrial Hemp, Nullify Federal Prohibition - January 18, 2017