The Tenth Amendment Center (TAC) is an organization built on what Thomas Jefferson considered “the foundation of the Constitution.”
In arguing against a national bank in 1791, he wrote, I consider the foundation of the Constitution as laid on this ground: That “all powers not delegated to the United States, by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States or to the people.”
Under the Founders’ Constitution, a vast majority of what the feds do today is unauthorized. Some people say it’s about 60%. Personally, I think it’s around 95% of what they do – and all these unconstitutional acts should be rejected, resisted and nullified into oblivion.
With tens of thousands of unconstitutional regulations on the books, it would be impossible for us to take all of them on – at least in this stage of our growth. However, every year we ramp things up and take on more. Here are some of the top issues we’re working on today:
- Stopping asset forfeiture, and closing a federal “equitable sharing” loophole
- Supporting sound money and ending the Fed.
- Rejecting federally-controlled healthcare (Obamacare and everything before that too)
- Opposing all federal gun control measures – including 1934, 1968 & 1986 – while also working to remove state-level restrictions on the right to keep and bear arms
- Protecting privacy and working to end warrantless surveillance programs at the federal, state and local levels.
- Educating people on the proper role of government under the Constitution – and so much more
Now I’m going to ask you to help us continue this journey for the Constitution and liberty. We need continuous, sustained support from our supporters and readers to keep innovating and to keep growing. Here’s how you can make that happen: Become a TAC member.
Not only does membership provide us with the financial tools we need to budget and plan every month – it’s the #1 way we’ve been able to grow in the last few years as well. And by becoming a member you’re joining a community of individuals from all over who value our mission to stand for the Constitution: Every issue, every time. No exceptions, no excuses.
STANDING FOR THE CONSTITUTION
I’m finding that wherever I go, people are more and more excited about our message and our work. That is, the path to liberty does not rely on Washington D.C.
Here’s how Jefferson put it:
“A free people claim their rights, as derived from the laws of nature, and not as the gift of their chief magistrate.”
“We the People” need to learn how to exercise our rights whether the government wants us to our not.
Thank you for reading – and for your support!
Concordia res parvae crescunt
(small things grow great by concord)
Executive Director, TAC
P.S. If you’d prefer to make a one-time donation, you can do so at this link. If you’d rather mail a check, our address is:
Tenth Amendment Center
PO Box 13458
Los Angeles, CA 90013
We also accept major cryptocurrencies:
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- General Warrants: Unconstitutional Then and Now - November 17, 2017
- Another Example of Political Grandstanding: The Resolution Against Military Action in Yemen - November 14, 2017
- Strategy from James Madison: Four Steps to Stop Federal Programs - November 13, 2017