Ok, so it’s actually two questions, but they go hand in hand. From Paul Hein at Strike the Root:
1. If governmental action is NOT in accord with the Constitution, is the government legitimate?
2. If a government is not legitimate, can it command your obedience?
My answers? “No” and “only by force.”
- Interview with Reason on States Working to Nullify Federal Gun Control - April 16, 2021
- Abolitionists for Nullification - April 16, 2021
- James Madison: The Constitution vs the National Bank - April 14, 2021