EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, written by Steve Palmer for the Pennsylvania Tenth Amendment Center answers one of the most frequent questions we get – “What can I do?” While directed towards people in PA, the principles and suggestions are universal – and people in any state can act on his recommendations. Join us!
At the Pennsylvania Tenth Amendment Center, we are working to enhance liberty for Pennsylvanians by restoring fidelity to the Constitution. Our efforts are largely focused in these areas:
- Influencing legislation
- Grass roots activation
As with any other grassroots group, we are always looking for help. If you want to get involved, here are some things you can do.
Ongoing and Support Activities
Volunteers can offer to take on a group leadership position, host events, speak at events, submit weblog content, host links to our web site and a variety of other activities.
- Donate to the Tenth Amendment Center by following this link.
- Become a Tenth Amendment Center member by following this link.
- Send an e-mail to Pennsylvania -at- tenthamendmentcenter.com to receive notifications about Pennsylvania Tenth Amendment Coalition events.
The Pennsylvania Tenth Amendment Coalition is a group of Pennsylvania grassroots activists who are working together to apply the Tenth Amendment concepts and tools within their own groups.
- Write and submit your original Tenth Amendment related articles by e-mail to Pennsylvania -at- tenthamendmentcenter.com to be considered for posting on our web site.
- Write and submit letters to the editor in your local paper. If your letter is published, notify us and we will also highlight it on our web page.
- Invite us to speak at your grassroots meetings. We have speakers who can speak about the Tenth Amendment in the Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Allentown areas. Other areas of Pennsylvania are also possible but may be more difficult to schedule.
- Meet with your state senator and representative, give them a copy of Tom Woods’ Nullification, and talk to them about nullification and the various Tenth Amendment related legislation. You can e-mail pennsylvania -at- tenthamendmentcenter.com or use the Contact form on this page to find out if your legislators have already received a copy of Nullification and for help preparing for your meetings.
Activate the Grass Roots
- “Like” our facebook page, suggest it to your friends, and share our links with your friends.
- Follow our twitter page and retweet our posts.
We recognize that we don’t have all the answers and that ideas can come from anywhere. If you have an idea for promoting the Tenth Amendment, let us hear it!
- Action Alert: NDAA Non-Compliance Bill, SB999, Needs Support in the PA Senate - January 13, 2014
- Does US Life Expectancy Data Discredit For-Profit Health Care? - December 9, 2013
- A Retrospective View of Articles from the PA Tenth Amendment Center - December 2, 2013