I’m excited to announce last night’s launch of the first phase of the first phase of the new Tenther Action Center. This will develop into a comprehensive tool to track the status of all major nullification efforts around the country, and more importantly, have easy-to-use tools to get involved in supporting specific issues in your area.
Last night, we made public our new 2nd Amendment Preservation Act Tracking and Action Center here:
This important campaign is focused solely on one important effort – nullify federal gun laws, rules, orders, regulations, and the like. They’re unconstitutional, no matter what other so-called “libertarians” may think.
For those who believe in the right to keep and bear arms, I can assure you that your right will never be safe as long as you wait on assurances from politicians or federal courts. You might get a narrow short-term victory from time to time, but in the long run, they’ll always end up using it all against you – and your liberty.
The effort to protect these rights needs to happen at a state and local (and especially an individual) level. Our new campaign includes loads of great information and tools to make this more effective – and increase the chance of more states and local communities doing their duty.
Here’s some of the new tools to help you nullify federal gun control in your area.
- Updated Model legislation for your STATE and LOCAL area
- NEW Tracking Map
- Brochures – Download and Print!
- Strategy overview and details
- Easy Step-by-Step Action Items for your state
- Submit your story – let us know what’s going on in your area
- Share everything with a click
- Help Sponsor an ad campaign to reach more people to nullify gun control (here)
That sums it up briefly.
This would not exist if it hadn’t been for the VERY generous support of hundreds of people during our yearly summer fundraiser – where we far exceeded our goals. While the tools might seem simple, there’s some pretty complex coding to make it all work behind the scenes, and some custom plugins that were built specifically for the Tenth Amendment Center at a significant cost. There are many improvements to the tools that will have to come in time, but we won’t know what works well – and what doesn’t – if you don’t head over there and use them.
At the start of this post, I didn’t have an error “the first phase of the first phase.” That’s absolutely correct. This is just the first issue that we have fully active in our first development phase. We’ll be releasing new campaigns on NSA spying, NDAA indefinite detention, Obamacare and others in the near future. Then we can get started on phase 2 and beyond.
Again, thank you for providing us the financial tools to build these tools – many more are coming soon!
Please head on over and get involved in the effort here:
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Arizona Takes on Obamacare: New State Law to Help Nullify Goes into Effect on July 3 - July 3, 2015
- Those Who Claim to Protect You, Really Just Want to Control You - July 2, 2015
- Oregon Marijuana Legalization Law Goes into Effect Today: Big Step Towards Nullification of Federal Prohibition - July 1, 2015