US News, Salt Lake Tribune, and top of Drudge Report
After a report in the Tribune last week, US News and World Report gave a very favorable mainstream media report on our work to stop NSA spying with a pushback by states. That just got picked up by Drudge Report.
Hard work is helping get the word out in the face of massive opposition.
The establishment HATES us for doing this. We’re doing it anyway.
1. First two steps to help nullify nsa spying in your state.
2. Please consider a gift to the TAC to help us push onward!
- by credit card or bitcoin – here:
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Nullify 101: Stop Asking Permission Where None is Required - November 26, 2014
- The Root Cause of Ferguson: The War on Drugs, Foreign Policy, and the Federal Reserve - November 25, 2014
- New Jersey Bill Seeks to Nullify Unconstitutional Federal Marijuana Prohibition - November 25, 2014