US News, Salt Lake Tribune, and top of Drudge Report
After a report in the Tribune last week, US News and World Report gave a very favorable mainstream media report on our work to stop NSA spying with a pushback by states. That just got picked up by Drudge Report.
Hard work is helping get the word out in the face of massive opposition.
The establishment HATES us for doing this. We’re doing it anyway.
1. First two steps to help nullify nsa spying in your state.
2. Please consider a gift to the TAC to help us push onward!
- by credit card or bitcoin – here:
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Gold and Silver Legal Tender Bill Passes in Arizona, To the Governor’s Desk - March 25, 2015
- Recent Media Coverage for TAC - March 25, 2015
- Tennessee Bill to Take on Federal Gun Control Passes House Subcommittee, 4-2 - March 25, 2015