US News, Salt Lake Tribune, and top of Drudge Report
After a report in the Tribune last week, US News and World Report gave a very favorable mainstream media report on our work to stop NSA spying with a pushback by states. That just got picked up by Drudge Report.
Hard work is helping get the word out in the face of massive opposition.
The establishment HATES us for doing this. We’re doing it anyway.
1. First two steps to help nullify nsa spying in your state.
2. Please consider a gift to the TAC to help us push onward!
- by credit card or bitcoin – here:
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Why “Legal Experts” Shouldn’t Be Trusted on Constitutionality - January 28, 2015
- Bill to Block Federal Gun Control Gets Hearing in Montana - January 27, 2015
- Montana Right to Try Act Passes Senate Committee, 7-0 - January 26, 2015