US News, Salt Lake Tribune, and top of Drudge Report
After a report in the Tribune last week, US News and World Report gave a very favorable mainstream media report on our work to stop NSA spying with a pushback by states. That just got picked up by Drudge Report.
Hard work is helping get the word out in the face of massive opposition.
The establishment HATES us for doing this. We’re doing it anyway.
1. First two steps to help nullify nsa spying in your state.
2. Please consider a gift to the TAC to help us push onward!
- by credit card or bitcoin – here:
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- To the States: Resist Much, Obey Little - July 29, 2015
- The Best Way to Support Veterans? Start with “No More Unconstitutional Wars” - July 21, 2015
- Secure the Border: What About Protecting the State Border from the Feds? - July 17, 2015