US News, Salt Lake Tribune, and top of Drudge Report
After a report in the Tribune last week, US News and World Report gave a very favorable mainstream media report on our work to stop NSA spying with a pushback by states. That just got picked up by Drudge Report.
Hard work is helping get the word out in the face of massive opposition.
The establishment HATES us for doing this. We’re doing it anyway.
1. First two steps to help nullify nsa spying in your state.
2. Please consider a gift to the TAC to help us push onward!
- by credit card or bitcoin – here:
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Thoughts on Boehner - September 25, 2015
- Less Democrat. Less Republican. More Constitution. - September 20, 2015
- Don’t Wait for Government “Permission” to Exercise Your Rights - September 20, 2015