US News, Salt Lake Tribune, and top of Drudge Report
After a report in the Tribune last week, US News and World Report gave a very favorable mainstream media report on our work to stop NSA spying with a pushback by states. That just got picked up by Drudge Report.
Hard work is helping get the word out in the face of massive opposition.
The establishment HATES us for doing this. We’re doing it anyway.
1. First two steps to help nullify nsa spying in your state.
2. Please consider a gift to the TAC to help us push onward!
- by credit card or bitcoin – here:
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- George Washington on Power and Despotism - September 2, 2014
- George Washington on Political vs Commercial Relations with Foreign Nations - August 28, 2014
- Andrew Napolitano: Federal gun laws “nearly impossible” to enforce without state assistance - August 28, 2014