US News, Salt Lake Tribune, and top of Drudge Report
After a report in the Tribune last week, US News and World Report gave a very favorable mainstream media report on our work to stop NSA spying with a pushback by states. That just got picked up by Drudge Report.
Hard work is helping get the word out in the face of massive opposition.
The establishment HATES us for doing this. We’re doing it anyway.
1. First two steps to help nullify nsa spying in your state.
2. Please consider a gift to the TAC to help us push onward!
- by credit card or bitcoin – here:
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Part of the Problem: People Who Think Things Were OK Before President Obama - November 18, 2015
- The Time to Shut Down the TSA is Long Past Due - November 11, 2015
- Thank You: We’re Advancing Liberty in Face of the Most Powerful Government on Earth - November 10, 2015