Marcus Rivchin is running for State House of Representatives in Florida’s 117th District. He recently signed the 10-4 pledge for the Constitution. In it are 10 affirmations on the nature of constitutional government and 10 promises for action while in office – such as:
- When Congress enacts laws and regulations that are not made in Pursuance of the powers enumerated in the Constitution, the People are not bound to obey them.
- My votes will always be in favor of the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of this State. Every issue. Every time. No exceptions. No excuses.
Here’s a little more from Marcus on the 10th:
The U.S. Constitution is a contract between the federal government and the states to maximize freedom and liberty and constrain government growth. The Founding Fathers knew that with the growth of government, we lose economic freedom, civil freedom, and opportunity through regulation, legislation, licensing, fees, permits, and penalties. One important aspect of limiting the federal government is the 10th Amendment. The state become the first line of defense against federal overstep but unfortunately, it has been the state legislatures who have not lived up to the task of taking all aspects of the Constitution seriously; especially with the 10th Amendment.
I will uphold my pledge to the Constitution and reaffirm the 10th Amendment if elected as a Florida state legislature because the crossroads is already upon us.
Visit his website at http://www.marcusrivchin.com and find him on facebook too.
Click here to see all current 10-4 pledge signers.
If you’re in Florida, make sure to join our new Florida State Chapter of the Tenth Amendment Center:
- Usurpations are Void. And Deserve to be Treated as Such. - March 29, 2023
- Treasury Secretary Battle: Gallatin vs Yellen (and everyone else?) - March 27, 2023
- Nullify Everything! NMN Ep 10 - March 25, 2023