Missouri HB1341 would draw a line in the sand and set the foundation for stopping all federal gun control in the state. (learn more here). It has been referred to the House Committee on Emerging Issues, where it will need to pass before moving forward. Please take the following steps to support this important bill.
1. Call your state representative. Strongly, but respectfully urge them to support and co-sponsor HB1341. A phone call has 10x the impact of an email, so make sure to take a few minutes to call.
Find your legislators’ information here: http://openstates.org/find_your_legislator
2. Call the committee chair. Politely urge him to move the bill forward in their committee and to vote YES to send it to the House floor.
Elijah Haahr 573-751-2210 [email protected]
3. Call all the other committee members. Strongly, but respectfully, urge each of them to vote YES on HB1341.
Gary Cross 573-751-1459 [email protected]
Jack Bondon 573-751-2175 [email protected]
Mike Colona 573-751-6736 [email protected]
Jim Hansen 573-751-4028 [email protected]
Ron Hicks 573-751-1470 [email protected]
Jeremy LaFaver 573-751-2437 [email protected]
Bill Lant 573-751-9801 [email protected]
Dave Muntzel 573-751-0169 [email protected]
Sharon Pace 573-751-4726 [email protected]
Caleb Rowden 573-751-1169 [email protected]
Anne Zerr 573-751-3717 [email protected]
4. Call Back – any NO or UNDECIDED – in 2-3 days. Make sure to follow-up. If they say YES, be sure to thank them and, if possible, announce their committed YES vote to email and social media contacts. If they say no, politely ask them why. Get the information from them and contact us.
5. Spread the Word. Share this information widely by facebook, twitter, email and other social networks.
- Federally Funded Tech Helps Police Seize Money from Prepaid Cards - December 6, 2016
- Following the Fourth Amendment Would Help Make America Great Again - November 28, 2016
- The Popular Vote: A Frivolous Statistic in the Presidential Race - November 25, 2016