7 lies. I came up with these in just a few minutes. So that means there are a LOT more.
But these are some that came to mind first:
(1) The “necessary and proper” clause means the feds can do just about anything
(2) Nullification is code word for “supporting slavery.”
(3) The “general Welfare” clause means Congress can pass whatever it wants to supposedly “help” people around the country.
(4) The government can conduct surveillance on anyone as long as they are doing so to protect “national security.”
(5) The “interstate commerce clause” empowers the feds to regulate or even prohibit things that are non-commercial activity and never cross state lines.
(6) James Madison opposed nullification, in every situation.
(7) A President is authorized to get involved in a foreign war without authorization from Congress, as long as it’s for no more than 60 days.
I’m pretty sure that you can probably give a strong answer to most of these, if not all of them.
And if you can, I’m sure you know someone else who can’t.
Either way, we’ve published over TEN THOUSAND articles, blogs, news reports, podcasts and videos to smash these kinds of lies to bits.
That’s a ton of information that we’ve shared over the last 12+ years. We’re reaching new people with the TRUTH every single day.
We work to educate people on the proper role of government under the Constitution, and activate them to reject, resist and nullify all unconstitutional acts.
Nothing helps us get this work done more than the support of our members.
Our memberships start as little as 2 bucks a month. Seriously – we make 2 bucks go a long way.
**Here’s a link for you to sign up, you know what to do!
We’ve got a LOT of work yet to do, but with your help, we can build a strong foundation for the Constitution and Liberty.
-Michael Boldin, TAC
P.S. If you prefer a one-time donation, that helps a lot too – you can do that at this link. You can mail us a check at:
Tenth Amendment Center
PO Box 13458
Los Angeles, CA 90013
- The Original Originalist: Tucker’s View of the Constitution - October 25, 2021
- Catching Flak Means You’re Over the Target - October 22, 2021
- Unprecedented Judicial Power: Antifederalist Brutus No. 11 - October 20, 2021